Its that time of year again, Vacation time! Many of us are heading down to the fun sun and warm sand of Ocean Isle Beach. But before you do, Make sure to read the Towns Rules and Regulations regarding Their Beach.
Taken from the Ocean Isle Beach website:
MPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THE PLACEMENT OF ITEMS ON THE BEACH:
– For the safety of our residents, guests and endangered nesting sea turtles, NO CABANAS, TENTS, OR AWNINGS are allowed on the beach at any time.
– Umbrellas, *infant pop-up tents (*no larger than 46”L x 36”D x 36”H), and wind-powered sunshades (one continuous pole—fabric no larger than 160 sq ft—placed within 25ft of dune line only) are permissible.
– All beach equipment and personal items must be removed from the beach strand on a daily basis.
– In order to keep our beach safe and clean, all items left unattended and remaining on the beach between the hours of 7:00pm to 7:30am will be classified as abandoned
and removed & disposed of by the Town.
– All beach equipment shall be set at least ten (10) feet from any sea turtle nest or dune vegetation and can not be placed seaward of the nest. Failure to comply with these regulations will result in a civil penalty of $50 for each offense.
Be sure to visit the Town website for ALL beach regulations and rules.